Here’s what you’ll learn about in the ACX20 breakout sessions:
- How To Connect VOC With Your Firm’s Key Operational Drivers
- So Many Tools, So Many Metrics, Yet So Many Unhappy Customers: How to Truly Impact Your Company’s CX
- How Will the Gig Economy Help Us Rethink Customer Support in the Digital Age?
- Customer Journey Mapping – How Contact Center Data Is Changing the Way Leading Organizations Understand and Serve Their Customers
- The Next Generation of Quality Assurance: From Scoreless Score Cards, to Privacy, to Customer Sentiment – Learn What’s Coming Next
- The Complexities of the Modern-Day Employee Experience and How to Unlock a Better and Simpler Customer Experience
- Omni Channel – What’s Real and What’s Next
- Key Components of Successful Client Relationship Management in A Multi-Vendor World.
- AI – Taking Contact Centers and CX to the Next Level
- Integration of Chatbots and Other New Technology
- Gamification in Your Contact Center
- TCPA – Recent Enforcement Actions and Class Actions Addressing Affiliate Marketing, Consent and Vicarious Liability
- Privacy, CCPA and the Future of Privacy Regulation
- The Future is Now – Call authentication and what call originators need to know to obtain authentication and why it is critical to minimizes call blocking
Check back soon for a list of the industry experts we are bringing to you for ACX20!