ACX’20 Moving Update
PACE ACX’20 is moving! And it’s going to be easy for you. (give us time to update the dates)
Because nothing is more important than the health and safety of our attendees, speakers, sponsor, exhibitors, and staff, we are moving PACE ACX’20 to August 23rd – 25th, 2020. The event will still be held at the magnificent Omni Amelia Island Resort.
Here’s what you need to know:
- You do not need to do anything if you registered for ACX’20. We transferred it to the new dates.
- We will make changes to your hotel reservation as easy as possible. If you booked your hotel room in our room block, using the link on our website or if you called and booked under our group rate, your reservation will be automatically canceled for you. An updated reservation link for the new dates will be provided very shortly.
- We’ll be sure to keep you up to date with any new announcements. You can always come to to this website for the most recent updates.
We are moving up and are looking at this as an opportunity to make ACX’20 even bigger and better!
Can’t move with us and need to be left out? Contact us now.
PACE ACX’20 FAQs:
- Is ACX’20 being reschedule or cancelled?
- Rescheduled! Actually, we’re just moving…don’t get left out. You can also refer to this page for any further communication or updates.
- When you move, what precautionary and preventative measures are being taken to ensure the event environment is as healthy and safe as possible?
- Hand Sanitizer will be available throughout the expo hall and session rooms
- Signage displaying best health and hygiene practices will be placed throughout the event
- Venue staff will be frequently sanitizing common areas, including doorknobs, lecterns, microphones, escalator handrails, trash receptacles, elevators buttons, water stations, registration tables, keynote chairs and in and around the bathroom areas, throughout the entirety of the event
- Providing additional sanitizing wipes to exhibitors to clean their booth areas each night
- Monitoring any new potential attendees for their location and adhering to Department of State travel restrictions
- Suggesting a “No Handshake” policy and encouraging that all attendees wash their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Where can I be kept apprised of PACE’s ACX’20 moving plan?
- Right here! Refer to this page for any further communication or updates.